All Programs at the Breast Cancer Coalition of Rochester are FREE!
You have come to the right place to connect with others who have been affected by a diagnosis of breast cancer. From our unique support groups, to writing workshops and yoga, the Coalition has developed offerings designed to reach out to a diverse group of interests. Click here to view our current Program Calendar.
We Invite You to Learn More
Learn more about our program offerings by clicking the links below to each specific description. If you have any questions, or would like to enroll in a class or workshop (some programs do require enrollment), please call us at 585-473-8177. You may also contact us through our website.
Remember, all programs at the Coalition are FREE and are held here at 840 University Avenue in Rochester, NY unless otherwise noted.
Please feel free to contact us and ask to be added to our mailing list so that you are aware of new programs as they are offered to our community.
Support Groups & Programs
- Breast Cancer 101 (Ongoing) – A program for the newly diagnosed
- Breast Cancer 201 (Ongoing) – For those who have received a second diagnosis of breast cancer
- Brown Bag Fridays – Drop-In Support Group
- Tuesday Night Breast Cancer Support Group
- Thursday Night Breast Cancer Support Group
- Common Ground – Living with Metastatic Breast or GYN Cancer Support Group
- Peer Advocates Lending Support: P.A.L.S.℠
- Lymphedema Awareness Network of Rochester (LANROC)
Supportive Workshops & Classes
- BCCR Book Club
- Eat Well, Live Well Challenge – (Group Participation in the Wegmans Program)
- Gentle Yoga
- Healing Arts Initiative – Various Offerings
- Voices & Visions Writing Workshop