Have you been diagnosed with breast cancer and prescribed an aromatase inhibitor as part of your treatment (i.e., Anastrozole, Letrozole or Exemestane)? Are you experiencing joint pain?
The Coalition can help you take control of this side effect with this ground-breaking program! The program provides:
- Education about this class of drugs
- Teach stretching and movement exercises to alleviate side effects and provide you with tools to track progress
- Inform about nutritional interventions that may reduce joint pain
- Offer support from survivors who are also experiencing joint pain
Surviving and Thriving on Aromatase Inhibitors is offered four times per year in a series of four sessions. Participants must commit to the four sessions in a series.
Registration is required.
All programs and services are offered at no charge.
- Wednesdays: May 5, 12, 19, and June 16 – 1:00-3:00pm
- Wednesdays: September 1, 8, 15, and October 13 – 5:30-7:30pm
Contact Christina or Ali to be included on our mailing list for 2021 offerings. Please email or call (585) 473-8177 today.