If a traditional support group isn’t for you but you still like the idea of participating in a supportive community following a breast or gynecologic cancer diagnosis, join our Book Club.
Registration is requested. Please email or call (585) 473-8177 today.
4th Thursday of the month from 6:00 – 7:30 pm
2020 Book selections are:
- January 23, This Tender Land, by William Kent Krueger, facilitated by Marilyn Ling, M.D.
- February 27, Normal People, by Sally Rooney, facilitated by Patty Somerville
- March 26, Lost Children Archive, by Valeria Luiselli, facilitated by Angelique Stevens
- April 23, The World That We Knew, by Alice Hoffman, facilitated by Carol Moldt
- May 28, The Book of Delights, by Ross Gay, facilitated by Elizabeth Johnston
- June 25, Chances Are, by Richard Russo, facilitated by Jill Richards
- July 23, The Dutch House, by Ann Patchett, facilitated by Carol Moldt
- August 27, The Giver of Stars, by Jojo Moyes, facilitated by Dr. Patricia Somerville
- September 24, Educated, by Tara Westover, facilitated by Ren vanMeenen
- October 22, The Winter Soldier, by Daniel Mason, facilitated by Theo Munson