The Lymphedema Awareness Network provides awareness, education, and peer support for anyone living with lymphedema. Caregivers, lymphedema therapists, medical personnel, and those at risk for developing lymphedema are also welcome.
- 2nd Wednesday of month, 5:30 – 7:00pm; throughout the year.
- No registration required.
- Sessions are held virtually on Zoom (link below).
The Breast Cancer Coalition offers programs and services at no charge.
- March 10, 2021 (5:30-7pm): Lymphedema Surgeries: Oscar Manrique MD, FACS, board certified plastic surgeon from the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Rochester Medical Center
- Meeting ID: 838 2880 2327
- Password: 343709
Email us today to be added to our mailing list for 2021.