The Lymphedema Networking Group provides awareness, education, and peer support for anyone living with lymphedema. Caregivers, lymphedema therapists, medical personnel, and those at risk for developing lymphedema are also welcome.
- 2nd Wednesday of month, 5:30 – 7:00pm; throughout the year.
- No registration required.
- Sessions are held virtually on Zoom (link below).
No Registration required.
The Breast Cancer Coalition offers programs and services at no charge. For the time being, all of our programming is virtual.
November 10, 2021, 5:30 – 7:00pm
- Peer support
This meeting is held virtually.
- Meeting ID: 838 2880 2327
- Passcode: 343709
Meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 5:30 – 7:00 pm.
- December 8, 2021, 5:30 – 7:00pm (Peer support)