The Lymphedema Networking Group provides awareness, education, and peer support for anyone living with lymphedema. Caregivers, lymphedema therapists, medical personnel, and those at risk for developing lymphedema are also welcome.
- 2nd Wednesday of month, 6:00 – 7:30pm; throughout the year.
- No registration required.
- Sessions are held virtually on Zoom (link below).
No Registration required.
The Breast Cancer Coalition offers programs and services at no charge. For the time being, all of our programming is virtual.
- Wednesday, October 12, 2022, 6:00 – 7:30pmThis one-time class will be held at Callan-Harris Physical Therapy, 1328 University Avenue, Rochester, NY 14607Guest Facilitators: Sue Callan-Harris and Pam Hin
Sue Callan-Harris and Pam Hin will lead our group through movements found beneficial for facilitating lymphatic flow and joint movement. Joints may be restricted by scar tissue, cording or fibrosis and can lead to muscle guarding, pain or tension. These movements are commonly prescribed by physical therapists and we’ve turned them into a gentle, fun and accessible dance. All the movements can be done seated and will be made to accommodate all ability levels so all may benefit.
- November 9, 2022, 6:00 – 7:30pm, facilitator Melissa Clark, MS, OTR/L, CLT
- December 14, 2022, 6:00 – 7:30pm, facilitator Melissa Clark, MS, OTR/L, CLT