Saturday, May 11, 2024
Monroe Community College
Stay tuned – registration will open soon!
As always the Challenge includes walking or running with mandatory FUN!
There will be raffles, music, and a vendor village too!
**This is a hybrid event, offering a virtual component welcoming participation from anywhere around the world.
Join us for the Pink & Teal Challenge in-person or virtually! Once again, the Coalition Challenges you to help make this year’s event bigger and better than ever! Challenge your friends, family and co-workers to join us in raising funds for cutting-edge programing, education, and support available free of charge, for anyone facing a breast or gynecologic cancer diagnosis.
We are thrilled to be back at Monroe Community College! Why?
- The campus provides an all-inclusive venue
- They provide an indoor space for registration and programming
- Plenty of on-site, safe parking, and
- Campus staff to ensure participant safety, and
- Unlike past venues, handicapped accessibility!
Video credit: Jeff Arnold
Make a difference – become a sponsor!