Have you been diagnosed with breast cancer and prescribed an aromatase inhibitor as part of your treatment (i.e., Anastrozole, Letrozole or Exemestane)? Are you experiencing joint pain?
The Coalition can help you take control of this side effect with this ground-breaking program!
The program provides:
- Education about this class of drugs
- Teach stretching and movement exercises to alleviate side effects and provide you with tools to track progress
- Inform about nutritional interventions that may reduce joint pain
- Offer support from survivors who are also experiencing joint pain
Rochester (Breast Cancer Coalition)
- Wednesdays, September 2, 9, 16, October 14, 5:30 – 7:30pm
Registration is required. Please email or call (585) 473-8177 today.