Healing Arts Guidelines
This is a safe, supportive, confidential environment for individuals living with Breast, Gynecologic, or Metastatic Cancer.
We ask that you:
- Arrive on time. Late arrivals and leaving early are disruptive to fellow survivors. Consistently late participants will be waitlisted from future sessions.
- For sanitization purposes, please bring your own equipment for yoga. The Breast Cancer Coalition offers sanitized equipment for sale.
- Please sign in and sign Covid attestation each time you enter The Breast Cancer Coalition, be prepared to show proof of Covid vaccination and booster.
- Please respect the confidentiality of all participants.
- In-Person programming is subject to change according to the Center for Disease Control and Monroe County Department of Health Directives.