The Breast Cancer Coalition of Rochester’s mission is: To cultivate community among those touched by breast or gynecologic cancer; to empower informed decision-making through education, support, and advocacy; and to advance research in our region with the goal of eradicating breast cancer.
Learn more about our four pillars and what we do.
- 2018 Advocate Spirit Award: Bevery Canin
- 2018 Heart and Hands Award: Nancy Gadziala, MD
- 2017 Advocate Spirit Award: Candice Lucas
- 2017 Heart and Hands Award: Alissa Huston, MD
- 2016 Advocate Spirit Award: Senator Michael Nozzolio
- 2016 Heart and Hands Award: Judy Zeeman-Golden, LCSW
- 2015 Advocate Spirit Award: Assemblyman Harry Bronson
- 2015 Heart and Hands Award: Marcia Krebs, MD
- 2014 Advocate Spirit Award: Senator Joseph Robach
- 2014 Heart and Hands Award: Kitty Forbush
- 2013 Advocate Spirit Award: Lila Bluestone
- 2013 Heart and Hands Award: Marilyn Ling, MD
View additional videos on our YouTube channel.