Networking Group Guidelines
This is a safe, supportive, confidential environment for individuals living with Breast, Gynecologic, or Metastatic Cancer.
We ask that you:
- Arrive on time. Even on Zoom, late arrivals and leaving early are disruptive to fellow survivors. Consistently late participants will be waitlisted.
- Please join from a quiet area of your home to prevent background noise and protect confidentiality for all participants.
- Please mute yourself upon entering.
- Make sure your first name and last initial is displayed as your screen name for attendance purposes
- Please respect the confidentiality of all participants.
- Talk about your own experiences and feelings.
- Respect each person’s way of dealing with their diagnosis and treatment choices.
- Share airtime with other group members.
- Be a good listener.
- Refrain from giving advice.
- Resist any temptation to criticize others.
- Avoid “bad mouthing” specific health care providers. Recognize that each person may experience a provider differently.
- Communicate and concerns about the group within the group whenever possible, or to the facilitator or appropriate Breast Cancer Coalition staff.