THANK YOU to everyone who helped make our 18th Annual Tee’d Off at Breast Cancer Golf Tournament on Tuesday, August 18th was a huge success!
132 golfers enjoyed a beautiful day on the links at Ridgemont Country Club while staying safe. Proceeds from the event help the Coalition fulfill our mission of empowering those touched by breast or gynecologic cancer through education, support, advocacy and research.
- First-place men’s team: Chris Bayer, Tom Broccolo, Pat Ward and Michael Broccolo
- First-place women’s team: Michele Romano, Daryl Perlo, Joy Florziak, and Bridget Leipold
- Mixed team winners: Carla Edmister, Jim Edmister, Sheila Hayes and Rocky Stuewe
- Closest to the pin (hole #4): Jeffrey Childs (4’8″); Deb Bricker (35′)
- Longest drive (hole #12) Joe Kinney and Rae Lea Jacobson
- We extend our most heartfelt gratitude to all of our participants, sponsors, donors, and volunteers who came together and made this event spectacularly fun, festive and successful.
Special thank you to Ria Tafani Photography for capturing the
Thank you 2020 Sponsors!
Interlakes Oncology & Hematology, P.C.
Nuveen, a TIAA Company
Tom & Holly Anderson
Richard & Mel Bianchi
Breast Cancer Coalition Staff
Assemblyman Harry Bronson
Jim & Sylvia Cappellino
Friends of Elena Cariola
Crazy Dog T-Shirts
D & C Rollout
Senator Rich Funke
Kathy & Don Guglielmi
Senator Pam Helming
Lincoln Financial Group
Manning & Napier
Principal Global Investors
ROC Auto Parts
Wright Beverage Distributing