Locust Hill Country Club
A bright spot in 2020! THANK YOU to everyone who helped make our 18th Annual Tee’d Off at Breast Cancer Golf Tournament on Tuesday, August 18th was a huge success!
132 golfers enjoyed a beautiful day on the links at Ridgemont Country Club while staying safe. Proceeds from the event help the Coalition fulfill our mission of empowering those touched by breast or gynecologic cancer through education, support, advocacy and research.
- First-place men’s team: Chris Bayer, Tom Broccolo, Pat Ward and Michael Broccolo
- First-place women’s team: Michele Romano, Daryl Perlo, Joy Florziak, and Bridget Leipold
- Mixed team winners: Carla Edmister, Jim Edmister, Sheila Hayes and Rocky Stuewe
- Closest to the pin (hole #4): Jeffrey Childs (4’8″); Deb Bricker (35′)
- Longest drive (hole #12) Joe Kinney and Rae Lea Jacobson
- We extend our most heartfelt gratitude to all of our participants, sponsors, donors, and volunteers who came together and made this event spectacularly fun, festive and successful.
Special thank you to Ria Tafani Photography for capturing the day in photos.
Thank you 2021 Sponsors!
LGPA Amateur Golf
Ria Tafani Foto
Dan & Marty Tessoni
As of June 15, 2021